MAKING A RESERVATION
1. Click on our up-to-date Availability Calendar to determine if we have availability.
2. Complete the Contact Us form with your details or e-mail us at Info@VillaTymnessos.com.
3. Once availability is confirmed, guests can secure their reservation with a deposit through PayPal.
4. Once the deposit is received, we will confirm your reservation through e-mail.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit made through PayPal immediately secures your reservation.
- The balance of the payment plus the £150 refundable damage deposit should be made
through PayPal one month prior to arrival.
5. The £150 damage deposit is refundable within two weeks of departure from the villa.
The normal rental period is one week (8 days and 7 nights) in duration. Different lengths of stay may
be available depending on existing and pending reservations. Stays that span two different rate
periods will be billed on a pro-rated, daily basis.
We accept payment through PayPal to provide our guests with a universally accepted, secure and
convenient way to pay using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Maestro, Solo, or your
bank Debit card without exposing your credit card / debit card number. Alternatively, you can wire us
the payment directly from your online banking account.